Sunday, July 29, 2007

Canni-buri-ism

**WARNING** This next posting is not for the weak of stomach!!

Just before leaving my house last night, I saw a large gokiburi (a roach...see earlier posting entitled Gokiburi Showdown). I threw my shoe at it and wounded it. Moving closer, I smacked it hard with the heel of my shoe and then put the shoe on and left the house, running almost late for work. I figured it would be there to be cleaned up when I got home.

Today, I arrived back in my apartment, and it looked different. Upon closer inspection, I realized the the antennae and wings and a couple legs had been removed.

Upon CLOSER inspection, I realized that the body and head had been eaten by other roaches, leaving only the hard shell behind!

I have been so careful not to leave any food out, so as to not encourage their existence here. Little did I know that the carcass of my victim would become dinner for others.

I killed one and it just helped others to live longer. Is there an end to this war?!?

1 Comments:

Blogger glittergirl said...

not likely. they are smaller and more resilient. :(

September 16, 2007 at 3:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home