Friday, July 4, 2008

now for an extended commercial break...

After tears from students, dealing with lost luggage from my sister's wedding, and running around like crazy, I'm taking off. I'm finally leaving Japan, and I'm heading into Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Bali, Vietnam, Cambodia, for 3-4 days each before staying in Thailand for about 4 weeks.

I'm looking forward to it, but I'm so exhausted right now that all I can think about is bed!

I won't have internet access on a regular basis for some time, so I probably won't be back here for awhile, but when I return to the States in September, I'll start back logging my adventures.

I wish you peace, love, and wellness until my return.

Love,
-Spencer

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Independence Day, Spencer. May your travels be safe, and beyond your wishes (they always are, in one way or another, aren't they?) Love, Liz

July 5, 2008 at 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home